Phishing is a fraudulent attempt to obtain sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, credit card details, and access to your devices and accounts to steal your money by disguising as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication.
Therefore, it is extremely important that you are very careful and practice good habits to avoid falling victim to these scams.
- ROKKEX will never ask you for your password. It should be known only to you.
- ROKKEX will never ask you to download remote access applications to allow us to access your device.
- ROKKEX will never ask you to remove or change your security settings. We advise using highest security measures.
Stay safe and always navigate to our website by manually typing www.rokkex.com in your browser's address bar to avoid clicking on any links or search results that look like it, but are not our website. Make sure that you are entering your login credentials on www.rokkex.com and no other website that is made to look alike.
- Always navigate to ROKKEX support page manually by typing support.rokkex.com into your browser's address bar.
- Never give out any personal information about your account unless you opened a ticket via the above method.
- ROKKEX support team will only contact you through firstname.lastname@example.org email address. If you receive an email from a different address, please delete it immediately and do not click on any links that may be provided in the letter, as should not be trusted.
- Watch out for man-in-the-middle attacks in which an attacker intercepts emails between two parties making them both believe they are communicating with each other directly. This practice is commonly used in order to steal your credentials, personal data, and funds. Adding PGP encryption to your email is a good way to prevent this.
- We do not offer any kind of phone support. If we did provide this service, the specific telephone number would be displayed on ROKKEX's website and/or Support Center along with a clear message.
- If you speak with anyone on the phone who claims to be from ROKKEX Support, please contact us immediately by submitting a ticket and let us know as many details as possible regarding the call.
- Our social media team only provides general support. If someone claiming to work for ROKKEX contacts you on social media, never give them any information besides the ticket number of your issue.